Trainee Marketing Assistant
An exciting opportunity is available with Cloud9 Business Services, a forward thinking, young and dynamic telecoms company.
We are looking for a passionate trainee who is keen to start their career within Marketing.
The Trainee Marketing Assistant will tell the story of Cloud9 Business services through our marketing and social media channels.
The role will involve creating content for website, blogs, social media channels and email marketing.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, driven self motivated and keen to get struck into a task.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a young, vibrant team. You will be offered excellent training, mentoring and support to help further your marketing career.
Main purposes of job
- Support the creation of social media content and assist with posting to channels.
- Support creating customer profiles and marketing preferences
- Assist in maintaining a marketing database
- Support the creation and delivery of email marketing campaigns.
- Creating marketing materials such as case studies and presentations
- Assess competitors and help ensure we are up to date with latest trends.
- Work closely with the MD, Internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing
- Providing administrative support to the sales and marketing team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Experience of using technology for a variety of tasks
- Ambitious, eager to learn
- Good organisation skills
- To raise profile of company and brand
- To use social media channels to drive traffic to website / sales leads
- To support sales teams
Responsible for staff/equipment
Laptop and access to software will be made available.
Reporting to…(name and title of line manager)
Jo Renhard – Customer Service Experience Director
If you would like to be considered for the Trainee Marketing Assistant role please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
You can download the job spec here.