Trainee Admin Assistant
An exciting opportunity is available with Cloud9 Business Services, a forward thinking, young and dynamic telecoms company.
We are looking for a passionate trainee who is keen to start their career in an exciting office environment.
The Trainee Admin Assistant will provide day to day support to our busy sales and professional services teams. The main aim is to keep the office organised to ensure daily tasks are completed efficiently.
It is a varied role that offers a fantastic opportunity to get involved in many areas of the business. You will be offered excellent training, mentoring and support to help further your career.
Main purposes of job
The Trainee Admin Assistant will have a key role with a wide range of duties to complete, and the right candidate must be willing to take on extra administrative tasks as and when required by colleagues and managers.
The primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Answering telephone calls
- Managing group mailboxes including keeping customer records up to date.
- Scheduling and booking meetings
- Responding to questions and requests for information
- Working with management to support; processing invoices, tracking receipts, inputting expenses and other basic bookkeeping tasks
- Arranging travel plans and hotel stays for staff members
- Assisting with keeping systems up to date
- Assisting with keeping internal documents up to date.
- Ordering new office equipment, such as stationery, printer refills or staff uniforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Experience of using computers for a variety of tasks
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- To create an organised and professional working environment.
- To support the teams to ensure their tasks are carried out efficiently.
- To assist Cloud9 Business Services in their ultimate goal of excellent solutions delivered with great customer service.
Responsible for staff/equipment
Will work from home and will receive equipment for job role.
Reporting to…(name and title of line manager)
Jo Renhard – Customer Service Experience Director
If you would like to be considered for the Trainee Admin Assistant role please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
You can download the job spec here.